As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will manage a team of around 30+ colleagues on your shift, whilst reporting into the Shift Operations Manager. Your team will look to you for engagement and support across an experience fast-paced based operation.
- Active day-to-day management of a team which involves goods in, picking, replenishment and despatch.
- Leadership of both direct and indirect reports, of Warehouse Operatives.
- Briefing and Debriefing of staff
- Providing effective leadership within health & safety and promoting only the highest standards at all times.
- Ensuring that colleague’s skills are actively enhanced at every opportunity, such as further training and development.
- Management and accuracy checks of all stock management via a WMS system.
- Undertake managerial responsibilities such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
- KPI Tracking and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will be commutable to Barnsley and embody the following experience / skills:
- 3+ years experience in a Warehouse Team Leader and / or Warehouse Management role within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Strong background of knowledge in warehousing and logistics
- Proven track record of leading teams of 20+ colleagues.
- IOSH or NEBOSH is desirable, but not essential.
- Any history of CI or Kaizen would be advantageous.
- Ability to operate across a permanent 4 on 4 off Days Shift Pattern
What’s on Offer
- Basic Salary of £26, – £30, DOE
- Additional Company Benefits
- Generous Pension Entitlement
- Opportunity to progress to Shift Operations Manager
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.