*Territory Account Manager *
*Food & Beverage, North England *
*Job Profile Summary:*
To define objectives and plan activities for maximising performance in nominated accounts on the
specified territory predominantly within the Processed Food sector in order to meet or exceed sales
and profit targets.
* Participate in setting SMART personal and business goals and objectives.
* Actively participate in problem identification and process improvement.
* Take action as required to deliver required business outcomes, objectives and goals.
* Shows initiative and innovation in achieving objectives and goals
* Meet established and expected standards of performance
* Deliver agreed sales targets and service levels
* Manage the relationships with assigned accounts, focusing on the customer service
appropriate for that particular business. This should include:
* Customer staff training for the safe handling of chemicals
* Involvement in the production of hygiene schedules when needed
* Offer and contract design, management/monitoring and negotiation
* Profit Modeling and profit optimisation
* Completion of customer management / territory coverage plan
* Manage specific sites belonging to a national account group by working to and meeting the
appropriate “Service Level Agreement” set at group level.
* Visit customer’s sites including night and weekend work as required to ensure Service Level
Agreements are met and business objectives are achieved.
* Utilise the “Value Selling” approach to grow profitable business and maintain long term
* Utilises appropriate company and customer reporting systems
* Follow approved company and customer policies and procedures
* Provide key input to the sales plans developed by Regional Manager and KAMs (Key Account
* Managers), implementing actions within the framework of these plans to achieve profitable
* sales growth
* The identification and development of new business to maximise growth opportunities. This to
* Developing details plans to ensure new business opportunities are fully exploited
including value selling of Knowledge Based Services.
* The organic growth of sales to existing customers using gap analysis, cross range
selling and value selling of Knowledge Based Services.
* The optimisation of offers including spend reductions, application and supply
* Prospecting of new customers either independent or with Key Account Groups and
* the development to profitable live customer status.
QUALIFICATIONS (essential or desirable)
* Experience in a similar / comparable role selling primarily to the Processed Food Sector
* Graduate level qualification in a job related discipline (e.g. Food Science, Microbiology,
* Minimum of 2 years industry related knowledge / experience in food manufacturing and
* processing within the Processed Food Sector
* Product and customer knowledge in the Processed Food Sector
* Application knowledge within the Processed Food Sector including OPC, CIP, chemical
* applications and equipment systems
* Knowledge and understanding of the concept of “optimization”
* Knowledge and understanding of the concept of “value selling”
Diversey’s mission is to protect and care for people through leading hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions. We develop and deliver innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment. Over the course of 95 years, the Diversey brand has become synonymous with product quality, service, and innovation. Our fully integrated suite of solutions combines patented chemicals, dosing and dispensing equipment, cleaning machines, services, and digital analysis. We are a trusted partner serving more than 85,000 customers in over 80 countries with a network of approximately 8,500 employees globally. We are the leading global pure play provider to the cleaning and hygiene industry for the institutional and food and beverage markets. We provide customers peace of mind by helping maintain their brand integrity so they can focus on growing their business. Through end-to-end repeatable services, we deliver the highest standards across customer locations to achieve improved operational efficiency and environmental sustainability
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Company car
* Profit sharing
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Commission pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.