Teaching Assistants KS1 Pontefract, Wakefield
Are you looking for a fresh start?
Have you always thought about working in a school but haven’t taken that first step yet and would like some guidance on how to do this?
Maybe you have just started University/ College and are looking for more flexible work in the meantime…
Well you’ve come to the right place!
Academics LTD are recruiting for Teaching Assistants in our primary schools in Pontefract, Wakefield to start as soon as possible.
We have short-term and long-term Teaching Assistant positions available in KS1.
What we require from you:
* Experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Have applicable references on request
* A passionate and driven Teaching Assistant who is willing to put in extra effort for the quality education of the children
* Hold/ willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Benefits for you:
* Amazing pay rates
* Daily, short and long term placements within our schools
* Online timesheets – Manage your own timesheets and we pay weekly!
* Refer a friend scheme that allows you to earn up to £ of love to shop vouchers for every education professional you refer to us
* A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placements with us
If the above has caught your eye and you would love a more in depth chat about what the role entails or if you want to know more about me and how we work as an agency, then just drop me call on the below number.
Alternatively, hit Apply now and we will make it our mission to find you the perfect role, in the perfect school.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.