Have you been thinking over the Christmas break about what your next career move could be? You may have always liked the idea of working in education and thought I would love to do that but how can I make this happen?
It always seems a scary thought taking that first initial step, but I promise you there is nothing to be afraid of and we will support and encourage you every step of the way!
We are currently recruiting for teaching assistants in our primary schools in Pontefract, Wakefield to start as soon as possible, so if you have any experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry then we really would love to hear from you today!
Teaching Assistant roles are very high in demand in the Wakefield area’s and if you feel you can provide the above, please see below
What we require:
* Ideally a level 2 or level 3 qualified candidate
* Candidates with experience working with children, SEND and/or the care industry will also be considered
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Have applicable references on request
* A passionate and driven Teaching Assistant who is willing to put in extra effort for the quality education of children
* Hold/ willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Benefits for you:
* Amazing pay rates
* Daily, short and long term placements within our schools
* Online timesheets
* Possible permanent opportunities within our schools
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.