My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Support Pharmacist in Barnsley you will:-
- work with a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- Will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
- You will be fully supported by a Pharmacist Manager
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Support Pharmacist will:-
- Have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Opportunity is open to individuals who would require a Helathcare visa.
What’s on Offer
The Support Pharmacist role attracts a very healthy base salary.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.
You will have the support of a Pharmacist Manager which will allow you to drive services.
Quote job ref
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.