Supply Teachers – Barnsley
£110 – £140 per day
Career Teachers are seeking Primary Teachers within the local Barnsley for work available immediately and long term/permanent positions now available.
We are working exclusively with a range of fantastic primary schools within these areas who require flexible teaching staff to help with PPA cover, daily sickness, paternity/maternity cover, intervention/booster sessions, and general ad-hoc supply teaching.
We are seeking confident teachers who have experience within all areas of the curriculum – including EYFS, KS1 and KS2 . If you have a preference however, we will accommodate that wherever possible.
These roles are perfect for any experienced teachers who are looking for more flexible work, or any Early Career Teachers (ECTs) who are looking to enhance their experience within some local schools.
You must hold UK QTS to apply for this role.
Career Teachers will offer and support you with:
- Free market leading CPD training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments – which are flexible for all availability’s
- A dedicated consultant to help look after all your needs
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
- And the opportunity to earn up to £200 in Love2Shop vouchers anytime you recommend a colleague
Contact: Rebecca English
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0114 272 2255
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.