We are seeking experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistants of all levels to work for us in a Special Schools in Barnsley.
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in specialising in SEN and SEMH. Reach are a well-established company of over 15 years of working within the Special Educational Needs Sector (SEN).
Applicants from the following backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the Teaching Assistant position.
- Child Minding
- Support Work
- Youth Work
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, the successful applicant will use their existing skills and experience whilst gaining new necessary ideas and experiences.
- Helping pupils with activities
- Supporting the SEN pupils individual needs
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of pupils
- Planning tasks and creating a calm environment
- Working 1-1 with pupils or in small nurture groups.
As an agency we provide the Special Needs Teaching Assistant with:
- Support and guidance.
- Help with DBS applications.
- Free Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£100 Voucher of your choice)
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
If you have experience as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant then please contact us to arrange an interview and become a part of the Reach family.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.