Are you an experienced TA looking for a new challenge?
Want to develop your skills while doing what you love?
Do you have a patient and compassionate approach to helping students learn?
If so, this job is for you!
We’re looking for passionate Teaching Assistants to support students with special educational and emotional needs with their curriculum learning. We need someone who has excellent behaviour management skills and can work well with students who may display challenging behaviour at a school in the S70 area.
Benefits of being a Randstad Teaching Assistant:
- With us, you get free access to a range of e-learning resources and CPD programmes.
- Competitive pay rates with career growth opportunities.
- We’ll assign an experienced consultant to help you with your dream job.
- A chance to earn £300 in Love2Shop vouchers for every referral you make with our amazing Refer a friend scheme! (T&Cs apply)
Excited? All you need is
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Any experience working with individuals with learning difficulties or challenging behaviour, preferably in a classroom or educational setting.
- Ability to connect and support pupils in a 1 on 1 setting or in small groups.
- An Enhanced Child DBS (we can also help you process if you don’t have one already)
Can’t wait to start? Then, apply now!
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to call on or you could also email me at and we can discuss!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.