First Choice Recruitment, Wakefield
*Sales Support Administrator*
*£22 – £26K*
*Mon – Fri -9am – 5pm*
We are recruiting for a capable administrator to be admin support for of the sales, accounts and services team and the face of efficiency externally. Working with various departments and clients to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. Support the Sales and Procurement functions to deliver great service to internal stakeholders and clients.
* In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practises.
* Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
* Onboarding new clients
* Being part of a team, reporting on performance, and tracking against goals
* Monitoring customer satisfaction
* Championing customer success – seeking new ways to innovate and refine processes
* Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
* Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers.
* Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
* Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
* Overseeing the administration relating to all sales processes.
* Liaising with suppliers.
* Dealing with ad-hoc customer sales queries and orders.
* Entering all sales orders onto the system.
* Upholding the company’s good reputation when speaking to clients.
* Updating hand-overs and legal completions onto the sales information system.
* Soliciting feedback to improve performance.
* Understand pricing, costing and margins.
* Resolving problems in a timely manner.
* You must have a self-starter personality, be able to present your ideas coherently and measure your success.
* Personable – You are personable and can have fun speaking with both clients and members of the team. Your writing is clear and concise, but not robotic.
* Problem Solver – You approach problems by trying to find solutions.
* Accountable – You take ownership of deadlines and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
* Independent – You are a self-starter and are comfortable working without supervision. You can remain focused and diligent in an independent work environment.
* Great with software – You are not afraid of software and how it can help your marketing efforts
* Passion – You love what you do
* Aspirational – this will suit someone who is not afraid to suggest new things or go outside of their comfort zone to grow.
* Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
* Experience with sales industry software like Salesforce and Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems, or similar.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
* Maintaining the highest professional standards in all areas of work.
* Ability to work under pressure in a calm, professional, efficient and courteous manner.
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
* Superb telephone manner.
*Technical Skills Required include*
* Strong understanding of Microsoft’s Office 365
* Strong report writing skills.
* Experience of working in businesses services in a customer success role
* Competitive salary TBC
* Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
* Strong learning and development opportunities
* Regular company social events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dodworth, South Yorkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: HW/SSA/1222
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.