The Sterling Choice
I'm looking to speak to engineers with an electrical bias to join a well established manufacturer based in Barnsley.
Shifts are Monday – Friday (6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
What's in it for you?
– Great development opportunities
– Fantastic team with strong management support
– Opportunity to work on various projects aside from day to day maintenance
– Favourable shifts (no weekends, no nights!!)
What you'll need:
– Apprentice trained with L3 qualifications
– Electrical bias with ability to fault find
– Experience in Food/FMCG, Production or Manufacturing environment
– Willingness to learn and integrate yourself with the team
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.