Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
An exciting opportunity to teach at a Good school located in S36 has become available. They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated classroom teacher who can cover their mixed year 3/4 class over the summer term. If the successful candidate has a successful period over the summer term, there could be an opportunity for full time employment.
Salary: M1 to UPS
This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team that inspires an enjoyment and value in their pupils’ learning, whilst nurturing curiosity, talent and ability through the promotion of creativity and celebration of learning. OFSTED gave this primary school a rating of GOOD. Their most recent OFSTED report stated that this school:
- Is a calm, peaceful provision where pupils are happy.
- Was described by their staff as “one big family”.
- Models and provides their pupils with the support to work and play together, with respect and care.
- Promotes an environment in which pupils behave well and are keen to learn.
- Provides teachers with well-structured plans and schemes of learning which helps their pupils to secure knowledge and skills whilst maintaining an improved work/ life balance.
As the role is a long-term position, teachers will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons across the LKS2 curriculum.
- Marking & inputting data.
- Attending staff meetings on a weekly basis, in line with the school’s CPD which is committed towards your ongoing professional development.
- Attending the school Monday – Friday during term time.
What the school offers its staff
In return, this school can offer:
- An inspirational school environment with engaged and well-behaved children, who want to learn and achieve.
- Commitment to your ongoing professional development.
- A supportive and friendly workplace with hardworking, dedicated and positive colleagues.
- Senior Leadership and Governance that actively works to promote the work life balance and wellbeing of their team.
- An inclusive culture and ethos.
The teaching role will commence from April 17th until the end of the academic year. More information and opportunities to visit this school’s provision can be attained upon application for the role. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Children’s Barred List check.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.