Are you a Caring Person?
Do you love spending time with people and helping them?
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for amazing people just like you ‘re looking for kind-hearted people to join us at Cera as Professional Care Assistants in Barnsley and surrounding areas.
To join us as a Care Assistant, you don’t need any previous experience. , It may be that you have cared for a vulnerable loved one, experienced a personal loss or be a charitable person that is always looking to help others. That kind of experience gives you rare skills – compassion, understanding and patience. Things that no amount of work experience or qualifications can ever provide.
We’ll provide fully paid training and everything you need to support those out in the community. You’ll also work towards recognised industry qualifications, and due to our growth, we have several career progression path’s available – from nursing to operational management positions.
So, if you tick these boxes and are looking for a secure part-time or full-time job, you’ve got everything you need to start training as a Professional Carer with us and start or continue your social care career.
As a Cera employee, you’ll have access to WeCare – our new employee benefits platform which offers shopping discounts and cashback from over 800 retailers, as well as access to our employee assistance program, Healthcare Cashplan, Eyecare Plan and a wellbeing centre to support you with your mental and physical health.
What’s it all about?
Life is more challenging for some than others. Our Carers are here to provide a helping hand to those that need it most by visiting people in their own homes, once or maybe several times a day.
You might be helping them get up, get washed and dressed. Or making sure they have grocery supplies and a hot meal. Or that things are tidy and safe around the home. But that’s not why their eyes will light up when you arrive. That’ll be because of what you bring to their lives. Human company, reassurance and hopefully some fun.
Working at Cera is not just about serving the community. It’s about being one. You’ll be working with people like you, who’ll be there through the good times and the challenging!
A few important details
• We have work in Barnsley, Thurnscoe, Royston, Athersley North, Athersley South and surrounding areas
• Great opportunity to earn extra income through overtime and our Care Friends referral scheme – up to £500 per referral!
• This job can be full-time or part-time, and guaranteed hour contracts are available*
• Earlies, days, afternoons and evenings are available
• Your shifts will usually include one weekend in two
• Care experience is NOT necessary, but you must be aged at least 18
• We provide you with uniform and pay for your DBS/PVG checks
• You’ll get a mobile phone with the Cera app, so you can work safely and efficiently
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.