Service Care Solutions - Construction
Service Care Solution have an exciting opportunity to work for a Housing Association based in Barnsley who are recruiting for a Driver Labourer to support Construction Services for there property stock.The purpose of this role will be;
- To provide a professional and quality craftsmanship in relation to all works carried out.
- To provide excellent customer service to all Construction Services internal and external customers.
- To organise workload levels to ensure that an efficient service is maintained.
- To identify areas for improvement and communicate these for inclusion into the Management process.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Drive a vehicle upto 3.5 tonne.
- Carry out regular vehicle checks.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and tidy.
- Preparing vehicles for servicing.
- Transporting employees to and from work sites.
- Collecting, delivering or materials and equipment to sites as requested.
- Support with site cleaning and maintenance including litter picking, waste management of Void properties.
- To obtain and deliver fireparts and gulleys
- Carry out any clerical duties such as reports.
- To assist other workers of trades, tenants, managers, caretakers etc.
You will be a people person with experience of working in a similar role.Flexibility is key for this vacancy due to working with various stakeholders.For more details on this role, please email Prakash today on or call on .
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.