This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a forward-thinking and growing business as a Controls/Technical Engineer.
The right individual should have a strong technical understanding of Siemens.
OTE (Excess £57,000)
* Global Market Leader
* 10% Pension
* 31 Days Holiday
* Insurance Cover
* Career Path
* Certified Training
Clients Benefit Handbook, Full Job Description will be forwarded as part of the process.
Responsibilities – Controls/Technical Engineer
* Ensure the working environment is (technically) able to deliver
* To ensure minimised impact on the day-to-day operation
* Ensure technical system failures are rectified, downtime minimised and prevention put in place
* Attend error, and fault meetings
* To provide progress reports
* Team minded
* Controls/Technical Engineer.
* HNC or ONC qualified engineering qualification or NVQ equivalent
* Strong Siemens skills set are required
* HMI, ASI works experiences
* Able to work in a team environment as well as individually
* Controls/Technical Engineer
For more details contact the team at NPR Recruit
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.