Are you looking to make a difference in Children’s lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children’s services?
Our client, a Local Authority in Yorkshire is seeking an Senior Children Social Worker for their LAC Team.
Pay rate would be up to £38.
About this role:
- This is a busy and dynamic team offering a statutory service to Looked After Children, Care Leavers
- We work with Young People from the age of 16 potentially up to 25 helping them to develop their Pathway into independence.
- With outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage with resistant young people.
- You must have excellent skills in assessment, analysis and planning as well as being comfortable in managing complex and challenging needs, risks and behaviours.
- You should understand the disadvantage faced by Care Leavers and be able to work creatively and collaboratively to redress this balance.
Requirements for this role:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Must have experience of minimum 3 years in Social Work
- Hold a UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Reed is now offering a joining bonus of £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.