We require Practitioner who focuses on Adult Learning Disabilities & Autism Team and are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality in adult focused practices.
Location: Greater Manchester
Pay rate – £35/Hr
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature.
- To assist in the supervision and/or support of staff, including conducting formal supervision sessions and giving technical advice and guidance to staff.
- To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
- To screen referrals and undertake the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families.
- To develop/ assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users, including Self Directed Care through Individual Budgets, in order to resolve practical and emotional social care, health and well-being difficulties.
- To prepare, attend and participate in meetings and decision-making forums, for example, Court appearances, Reviews, Panels, Case Conferences or team meetings. To chair meetings as appropriate.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have at least two years of post-qualifying experience managing Adults LD
- Require UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.